In Year 3, the children make the step up into Lower Key Stage 2 where they
build upon the skills and abilities acquired over Early Years and Key Stage 1. We
focus on increasing pupils’ independence and resilience to enable them to
become both competent and confident learners.
To immerse children in their learning, children participate in events such as an
Ancient Egyptian Day and off-site visits to Haslemere Museum and The Look Out
Discovery Centre in Bracknell.
Please find below our Year 3 Curriculum Map.
Please find below the Year 3 Topic Webs for each half term.
- Topic Web Year 3 Autumn 1
- Topic Web Year 3 Autumn 2
- Topic Web Year 3 Spring 1
- Topic Web Year 3 Spring 2
- Topic Web Year 3 Summer 1
- Topic Web Year 3 Summer 2 updated
Please find below the Year 3 Homework Grid.
Year 3 Homework Grid