I am delighted to welcome you to St. Paul’s Catholic Primary School! I personally have had a long relationship with the school; firstly, as a parent of four children who attended the school, then as a teacher and now, proudly, as the headteacher.
I can tell you from all of those perspectives that St. Paul’s is a thriving, caring community that is focused on ensuring every child flourishes.
- Our dedicated and skilled teachers love being teachers – and it shows.
- The strength of our parent community is remarkable – friendly, supportive, and very active!
- And, I can’t say enough about the children at St. Paul’s – they are truly outstanding and gorgeous with big hearts and boundless enthusiasm.
At St. Paul’s, we embrace the Gospel values and Catholic virtues, including friendship, responsibility, forgiveness and empathy. Uniquely, we serve a wide catchment area that includes Claygate, Cobham, Esher, Thames Ditton and the surrounding areas. Our school is inclusive, and we welcome families of all faiths and beliefs.
We support our students to be excellent learners and exceed academically, while also nurturing them to grow spiritually, emotionally and physically. Knowing every child is unique with special gifts, we offer an exciting and enriched school experience with sporting, creative, and academic opportunities.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference for the children…
- like reaching Year 5 and learning who your Reception partner is going to be; or
- knowing that your classroom assistant will be ready to play games with you during after school club; or
- looking forward to the football championship game with your classmates.
St Paul’s is a family. And, as with all loving families, our children are our priority, our purpose, and our joy. I am thrilled to be leading St. Paul’s and invite you to visit so we can show you around and answer any questions you may have.
Mrs Hayley Townsend